UnknownGaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for admin!

2 posters

Go down

Application for admin! Empty Application for admin!

Post by quincy.sproul Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:46 am

Steam Name:quincysproul
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:79661196
Position Applying for (Operator, Admin) Lower the rank easier to be accepted:admin
Current Rank (Watcher, Operator):watcher
Why would you be a good member of staff?:I think i would be a good admin because i get all the information that there is to know, to be an admin you need to be nice but stern and loyal to the server which i am good at all! i have different experiences of being an admin because i used to be an admin on a tf2 server.
[Roughly]When did you start playing UG?:I started about a week ago but now it feels like its been ages!
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mic spammer?:I would give the player a warning then kick them and if they came back and carried on then i would ban them for a period of time.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mass RDMer?:i would ask for people opinions and if the persons definitely rdming then i would kik them and if they came back and kept on killing innocent people then i would ban them for a period of time!
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person who accidentally RDMs a prisoner?:I would let the prisoner know that it was an accident
[DETAIL]How would you deal with someone using speed hacks?:I would give them an immediate ban for a period of time.
[DETAIL]What would you do if you saw another member of staff being too harsh?:I would tell them to stop and if they carried on i would give them a last chance and if they do it again then i would kick them!
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person that intentionally RDM'd a prisoner?:I would give them a warning and if they did something bad twice after that one warning then i would kick them
Do you promise to always be friendly to players and that being staff isn't just about punishing people?:Yes i would treat people with respect and not act cocky just because im an admin but if people would be to misbehave i would commit all of the above
Do you understand the responsibility of being a staff?:Yes i fully understand that i would need to look over the server regularly and sort out any misunderstandings and problems!
Have you read the Offences and Punishment guide?:No but i would if needed to.

plz email me at quincy.sproul @ gmail.com
shoutout to Quack Duck for helping me get here!!!

Last edited by quincy.sproul on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Correct my mistakes given by chicken!)

quincy.sproul

Back to top Go down

Application for admin! Empty Re: Application for admin!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:54 am

Please re-think some answers
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mass RDMer?:I would do the same as i would to the mic spammer!
there's more but I wont go too much into detail

Thank you QuackDuck for helping him.

Back to top Go down

Post by quincy.sproul Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:01 am

kk Enrico

Last edited by quincy.sproul on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total

quincy.sproul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:07 am

quincy.sproul wrote:kk thx chicken
Its Craig.

Back to top Go down

Post by quincy.sproul Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:11 am

Sorry thought it said chicken so sorry Craig!

quincy.sproul

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeTehChickens Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:48 am

Sorry but your application was denied for the following reasons(s):
Incorrect answer(s).
Remember we can't accept every application s don't worry.
Give yourself sometime to get used to the rules as well. 
Remember all the answers are in the Offences and Punishment handbook.
Please reapply in 5 days. 
TCBA
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down