UnknownGaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*TsG* AlphaHexzor staff application - Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60827369

2 posters

Go down

*TsG* AlphaHexzor staff application - Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60827369 Empty *TsG* AlphaHexzor staff application - Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60827369

Post by *TsG* AlphaHexzor Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:43 am

Steam Name:
SteamID:
Position Applying for (Operator, Mod )
Why would you be a good member of staff?:I am very kins and friendly towards everyone and i can deal with a situation of people breaking rules.
[Roughly]When did you start playing UG?:I started playing in december but then stopped for a bit and started again in january.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mic spammer?:I would gag him far 5mins and if he carrys on once i've ungaged him i will gag him for an hour.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mass RDMer?:I would ban him for a day if he was doing loads of rdm but if he just killed one person i would slay him.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person who accidentally RDMs a prisoner?:I would explain the rules of rdm and why it ruins the fun and give him a warning.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with someone using speed hacks?:i would ban them permanently.
[DETAIL]What would you do if you saw another member of staff being too harsh?:I would tell them to calm down and remember that what they were doing may not have been called for.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person that intentionally RDM'd a prisoner?:I would slay him for a round.
Do you promise to always be friendly to players and that being staff isn't just about punishing people?:Yes I do.
Do you understand the responsibility of being a staff?:Yes i understand being staff is a big responsibility.
Have you read the Offences and Punishment guide?:Yes i have.

*TsG* AlphaHexzor

Back to top Go down

*TsG* AlphaHexzor staff application - Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60827369 Empty Re: *TsG* AlphaHexzor staff application - Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60827369

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:49 am

You have left a large portion out of the Application
Here are the things you've missed
Steam Name:
SteamID:
Position Applying for (Operator, Mod )

You have a lot of typo's + Add more detail
You have ONE chance to fix this

Back to top Go down

*TsG* AlphaHexzor staff application - Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60827369 Empty Re: *TsG* AlphaHexzor staff application - Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60827369

Post by FreeTehChickens Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Please make a new thread following the template correctly, TCBA.
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down