UnknownGaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max's staff aplication :)

2 posters

Go down

Max's staff aplication :) Empty Max's staff aplication :)

Post by Max- Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:02 am

Name: Max
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:56201819
Positioning for: Admin
Current rank: User
Why would you be a good staff: I would be a good staff as i know all the rules very well and i would play quite alot. I like playing without cheaters/harrassers/hackers etc because they ruin fun and i dont want them to be able to carry on.I would be reasonable but not too kind to give them more than 1 or 2 chances.

When did you start playing UG: I started playing today. I know its soon but i love it!

TTT SERVER
How would you deal with a mass RDMer: I would tell them to read the rules and then 1 week to permanent ban depending on severity.

How would you deal with someone with speed hacks: I would instantly ban them forever for hacks.

What would you do if you saw a member of staff being too harsh: I would tell him to calm down and please be a bit kinder and i would start recording and if he carried on i would report him on the website.

A detective RDMs another detective: I would tell him to read the rules and ban him for 2 days
Do you understand the responcibility of being a staff: Yes i do. I have been one before.

Have you read the Offences and Punishment guide: Yes

Have you read the VIP handbook:Yes  Cool 

Max-

Back to top Go down

Max's staff aplication :) Empty Re: Max's staff aplication :)

Post by FreeTehChickens Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:04 am

Please make a new thread correctly using the template. Copy the template and paste it. The title too.
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down