UnknownGaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pink]FreeTehJagers [555] apply.

2 posters

Go down

[Pink]FreeTehJagers [555] apply. Empty [Pink]FreeTehJagers [555] apply.

Post by [Pink]FreeTehJagers [555] Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Steam Name: [Pink]FreeTehJagers [555]
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70092404
Position Applying for (Operator, Admin) Lower the rank easier to be accepted: Operator
Current Rank (Watcher, Operator): Member
Age: 11 (if you dont like my age,but you do like the rest of my app,than just give me the rank and see how i do it).
Why would you be a good member of staff?: Because i can be online much,and ofcourse i LOVE helping people and i wont abuse,for sure.
[Roughly]When did you start playing UG?: 4-6 moths( when deathrun started).
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mic spammer?:Gag him,after 10 minutes ungag and if he doesnt stop kick,after that a ban for 6 hours
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mass RDMer?: Depends on severit,one week to permanent
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person who accidentally RDMs a prisoner?: I will give him a warning and tell him kindly when you got can shoot a prisoner or not.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with someone using speed hacks?: Perm ban.
[DETAIL]What would you do if you saw another member of staff being too harsh?:Tell the staffmember to be kind more,if he doesnt i will kick him and report it to owner,co-owner,or if it is just not normal,i will report him at the forums.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person that intentionally RDM'd a prisoner?: 2 days ban.
Do you promise to always be friendly to players and that being staff isn't just about punishing people?: Yes,i promise. As i already said,i love helping people Smile
Do you understand the responsibility of being a staff?:Yes,i understand. You have to be online much,help people,taking care of rulebreakers,be kind,dont abuse.
Have you read the Offences and Punishment guide?: Yes,i did,now i'm ready!

Last edited by [Pink]FreeTehJagers [555] on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot name and steam id)

[Pink]FreeTehJagers [555]

Back to top Go down

[Pink]FreeTehJagers [555] apply. Empty Re: [Pink]FreeTehJagers [555] apply.

Post by FreeTehChickens Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:51 pm

You say you would perm ban a mass RDMER Depending on Severity? Under what circumstance would this be very severe?
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [Pink]FreeTehJagers [555] Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:53 pm

If the mass RDMER is just ignoring me,doesnt stop,acting stupid and that kind of stuff.

[Pink]FreeTehJagers [555]

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeTehChickens Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Your application is now pending you don’t have to do anything but we’ll get you a final response ASAP.
-UG Staff
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down