UnknownGaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting rid of people who ruin the game

4 posters

Go down

Getting rid of people who ruin the game Empty Getting rid of people who ruin the game

Post by Kypari Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:19 am

Steam Name:Nyanmaru (My actual account name that I log in with is donnie131 though)
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:72082307
Position AppSTEAM lying for (Operator, Admin) Lower the rank easier to be accepted:Admin or Watcher
Current Rank (Watcher, Operator): Player
Why would you be a good member of staff?:Because I am on often, I hate RDMers and people who ruin the game and many people including some admins like me and some think I should be an admin or something but I don't really know what.
[Roughly]When did you start playing UG?:I don't know sometime early January 2014? I know it's not long but I have nothing to do at home all day so I just go on the server all day from when I wake up until I sleep during the half term away from School. I have learned a lot from owners, watchers (etc) such as xX_Cobra_Xx and FreeTehChickens and Rainbow Craig.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mic spammer?:I'd gag them most likely and if I can mute them
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mass RDMer?:It depends whether it was on purpose or not and how many prisoners died all together. I would ban people for at least a week for intentional Mass RDM if it was one round, but if they do it for like 3/4 rounds non stop, probably permanently.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person who accidentally RDMs a prisoner?:Warn them and tell them that next time they would be slayed.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with someone using speed hacks?:If it's a hack that's obviously a permanent ban as it ruins the experience for the other players.
[DETAIL]What would you do if you saw another member of staff being too harsh?:I'd tell them so and then tell them to undo what they did and make a ban shorter if it was too long, just do the actual punishment for the offense instead of making it worse than it should be.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person that intentionally RDM'd a prisoner?:2 day ban.
Do you promise to always be friendly to players and that being staff isn't just about punishing people?:Of course! I don't play games to kick people or be mean to them I play games to have fun with others and I want the responsibility of keeping others happy whilst playing games.
Do you understand the responsibility of being a staff?:Of course! I take all jobs seriously and don't just to things to amuse myself and/or others. I've been affected by some of the people who commit offenses and it isn't fair on the people who just want to play the game.
Have you read the Offences and Punishment guide?:Yes, in fact I've copied the whole thing into a word document so if I ever forget I can just get that out. I might write it on a piece of paper too.
Thanks for reading  Smile

Last edited by Nyanmaru on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Kypari
Kypari
Superadmin
Superadmin

Back to top Go down

Getting rid of people who ruin the game Empty Re: Getting rid of people who ruin the game

Post by Uncle_DarkSide_ Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Youre placing this post on a staff application. Place it again on a ban appeal.

Thank you,
DarkSide.
Uncle_DarkSide_
Uncle_DarkSide_
Admin
Admin

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Uncle_DarkSide_

Back to top Go down

Getting rid of people who ruin the game Empty Re: Getting rid of people who ruin the game

Post by Uncle_DarkSide_ Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Sorry, its not for you that reply.  Smile 
Uncle_DarkSide_
Uncle_DarkSide_
Admin
Admin

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Uncle_DarkSide_

Back to top Go down

Post by Kypari Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:00 am

Haha it's ok XD People make mistakes Smile
Kypari
Kypari
Superadmin
Superadmin

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeTehChickens Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:27 am

Your application is pending. We'll give the final response ASAP
Regards,
UG Staff.
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:59 am

Bumped Chicken is now aware

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:28 am

Application Approved, you shall be administrator next time i see you on, you made some very good points and we welcome you to the team, best regards UG Staff. - Unknown

Unknown
Owner
Owner

https://unknowngaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kypari Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:30 am

Much obliged Very Happy
Kypari
Kypari
Superadmin
Superadmin

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeTehChickens Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:08 pm

TCBA
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down