UnknownGaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*TsG* AlphaHexzor's Jailbreak staff app

2 posters

Go down

*TsG* AlphaHexzor's Jailbreak staff app Empty *TsG* AlphaHexzor's Jailbreak staff app

Post by *TsG* AlphaHexzor Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:07 am

Steam Name:*TsG* AlphaHexzor
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:60827369
Position Applying for (Operator, Admin) Lower the rank easier to be accepted: Admin/Operator any of them are fine Smile
Current Rank (Watcher, Operator):I am a user
Why would you be a good member of staff?:I am friendly and welcoming but I will deal with rule breakers appropriately but calmly also I am active and other staff members agree that I am capable of being a staff member.
[Roughly]When did you start playing UG?:I started in December 2013.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mic spammer?:I would warn them at first because you shouldn't be too harsh and then if they carried on I would !gag them for five minutes.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mass RDMer?:I would go from a one day ban to permanent depending on the severity of RDM they were causing.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person who accidentally RDMs a prisoner?:If some one didn't know it was rdm I would explain him all the rules of rdm and why they shouldn't do it if they carry on afterwards I would slay them for one round because they have been warned.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with someone using speed hacks?:I would permanently ban them end of because any type of hacking is unacceptable in the gaming community and it is unfair on the other innocent players that want to have fun.
[DETAIL]What would you do if you saw another member of staff being too harsh?:I would tell them to calm down and what they are doing is not called for because some people forget what they are doing sometimes and as a staff member you need to keep calm and be polite.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person that intentionally RDM'd a prisoner?:I would slay that person and warn them but afterwards I would give a 2 day ban because they already know the rules and they choose to break them.
Do you promise to always be friendly to players and that being staff isn't just about punishing people?:Yes I do understand that you should always keep your calm as a staff member and that it is not about punishing others.
Do you understand the responsibility of being a staff?:Yes I understand it is a big roll to take care of a server and you should be responsible.
Have you read the Offences and Punishment guide?:Yes I have read the offences and punishment guide and have remembered them.

*TsG* AlphaHexzor

Back to top Go down

*TsG* AlphaHexzor's Jailbreak staff app Empty Re: *TsG* AlphaHexzor's Jailbreak staff app

Post by Kypari Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:49 am

Your application was denied for the following reasons:
-Incorrect answers.
-Do not be too lenient; they are breaking the rules.
Please improve on those points and re-apply in 5 days from this response.
Best regards-
UG staff team.
Kypari
Kypari
Superadmin
Superadmin

Back to top Go down

*TsG* AlphaHexzor's Jailbreak staff app Empty Re: *TsG* AlphaHexzor's Jailbreak staff app

Post by *TsG* AlphaHexzor Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:50 am

I don't understand what answers I got wrong please highlight.

*TsG* AlphaHexzor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kypari Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:57 am

[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mass RDMer?:I would go from a one day ban to permanent depending on the severity of RDM they were causing.
Kypari
Kypari
Superadmin
Superadmin

Back to top Go down

Post by *TsG* AlphaHexzor Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 am

OH that was a typo I meant one week sorry Sad

*TsG* AlphaHexzor

Back to top Go down

Post by *TsG* AlphaHexzor Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:06 am

I'll edit it and re app in 5 day Smile

*TsG* AlphaHexzor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kypari Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:07 am

Ah ok then.
Kypari
Kypari
Superadmin
Superadmin

Back to top Go down

Post by *TsG* AlphaHexzor Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:09 am

the reason I was so nice was because before they said I was too harsh

*TsG* AlphaHexzor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kypari Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:17 am

TCBA
Kypari
Kypari
Superadmin
Superadmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down