UnknownGaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[YouTuber] *TsG* TrollzGamerz Application

3 posters

Go down

[YouTuber] *TsG* TrollzGamerz Application  Empty [YouTuber] *TsG* TrollzGamerz Application

Post by [YouTuber] skysbudder Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Mod Application
Steam Name: [YouTuber] *TsG* TrollzGamerz
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73005029
Position Applying for (Operator, Admin) Lower the rank easier to be accepted: Admin/Operator
Current Rank: User
Why would you be a good member of staff?: I believe that I would be an excellent member of staff as I don't just act straight away if somebody has a problem such as rdm, I'd ask for both sides of the story before making a judgement on how to punish the person if they need to be punished.
Roughly When did you start playing UG?: Roughly, I started playing on Unknown Gaming around Christmas time 14th November. How would you deal with a mic spammer?: If somebody was mic/chat spamming, it is Gag/Mute, A gag is when you temporarily prevent somebody from using the in-game microphone. A mute is when you prevent somebody from talking through the in-game chat. Depending on how bad the spam is, that would edit how long they would be Gagged/Muted for.
How would you deal with a mass RDMer?: If somebody Mass RDMs, I would ban them depending on why they did it. If it was Intentional, it would be a Permanent ban. If it were Accidental, I would ban them for a single day.
How would you deal with a person who accidentally RDMs a prisoner?: If somebody accidentally RDMED a prisoner, I would warn them not to do it again as it was just an honest  mistake. A warning, then a slay.
How would you deal with someone using speed hacks?: I'd say that hacking is not welcome in any kind of gaming environment. And as it says in the Offenses and Punishment guide, hacking on Unknown Gaming results in a Permanent Ban
What would you do if you saw another member of staff being too harsh?: If I saw another member of staff being slightly or way too harsh, I'd inform them and then tell them to undo what they did wrong and possibly correct the ban to its correct length for the in-game crime. If the member of staff refused, I would threaten to report them on this forum if they don't. If they still don't edit the ban, then I would go right ahead and report them on the forums.
How would you deal with a person that intentionally RDM'd a prisoner?: If somebody intentionally rdm's a prisoner, like it states in the guide, it's a two day ban.
Do you promise to always be friendly to players and that being staff isn't just about punishing people?: Yes, I promise. I will not take advantage of being staff, and I will treat all players with respect.
Do you understand the responsibility of being a staff?: Yes I do. The responsibility is to ensure a fun, safe and time-passing game to keep all players entertained and happy whilst they play on Unknown Gaming.
Have you read the Offenses and Punishment guide?: Yes, I have read the Offenses and Punishment guide. To prove it: Illegal Spray=Permenant Ban, Harassment=Mute/Gag, KOS camping- Slay and Racism- 2 day ban
Have you read the VIP Handbook?: Yes I have read the VIP Handbook. The VIP Handbook states that you must use correct grammar in game to be more respected and to not get angry at anybody.

[YouTuber] skysbudder

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOPTSuMrDQC5_LHeEhGYvvQ

Back to top Go down

[YouTuber] *TsG* TrollzGamerz Application  Empty Re: [YouTuber] *TsG* TrollzGamerz Application

Post by Kypari Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Your application was denied for the following reasons:
-An more or less exact copy of Datenshi's. How I know this? I can obviously remember what Datenshi's app said, but "How would you deal with someone using speed hacks?: I'd say that hacking is not welcome in any kind of gaming environment. And as it says in the Offenses and Punishment guide, hacking on Unknown Gaming results in a Permanent Ban".
This is an inside joke between me and Datenshi.
This is not acceptable, skysbudder.
Please improve on those points and re-apply in 5 days from this response.
UG staff team.
Kypari
Kypari
Superadmin
Superadmin

Back to top Go down

[YouTuber] *TsG* TrollzGamerz Application  Empty Re: [YouTuber] *TsG* TrollzGamerz Application

Post by FreeTehChickens Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:10 am

You will have a 5 day forum ban for this act. Feel free to get someone to make an appeal for you, if you feel sorry.
Re-apply in 2 weeks because of this.
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down