UnknownGaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff application

2 posters

Go down

Staff application Empty Staff application

Post by Battlemaster253 Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:19 am

Steam Name: Battlemaster253
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76911226
Position Applying for (Operator, Admin) Lower the rank easier to be accepted: Any rank
Current Rank (Watcher, Operator): User
Why would you be a good member of staff?: I'm always trying to make the best of it, by being honest and trustworthy. I like to play in this community, and making it fun for everyone to play in the server.
[Roughly]When did you start playing UG?: Like 5 weeks ago, I'm not certain.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mic spammer?: I would gag him/her if it's going on for too long or gag him/her if there are people complaining.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mass RDMer?: I would ban the person. If it's the persons second time Mass RDMing after being banned already; permanent ban, if it's the persons first time; a warning, and if he/she continues, a weekban.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person who accidentally RDMs a prisoner?: I would give him/her a warning.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with someone using speed hacks?: Instant permanent ban.
[DETAIL]What would you do if you saw another member of staff being too harsh?: I would first indicate the person on his behaviour, and if he/she continues, I'll post a topic about the persons behaviour.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person that intentionally RDM'd a prisoner?: I'll give him/her a warning first, if it continues a slay, and if the person still continues a temporary ban.
Do you promise to always be friendly to players and that being staff isn't just about punishing people?: I'll promise that I'll certainly try to be friendly, everyone makes mistakes, but I'll try my best.
Do you understand the responsibility of being a staff?: Yes.
Have you read the Offences and Punishment guide?: Yes, I did.
[Extra information] This is my first time being an admin, or any rank on garry's mod, I know how the commands work though. I'm not from a country that speaks English normally, so I may be able to make some mistakes, I hope this is not bad.
Battlemaster253
Battlemaster253
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Staff application Empty Re: Staff application

Post by FreeTehChickens Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:03 am

Sorry but your application was deniedfor the following reasons(s):
Lack of detail in some aspects.
Incorrect answer(s).
Remember we can't accept every application s don't worry.
Give yourself sometime to get used to the rules as well.
Remember all the answers are in the Offences and Punishment handbook.
Please reapply in 5 days.
TCBA
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Battlemaster253 Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:12 am

Thanks for answering FreeTehChickens, I can understand your decision. I read the handbook, but I'm a bit stubborn :3, so I rule to my own hand, which is obviously not right. I lacked some detail in some aspects, could you please tell me where? Again, thanks for considering and reading.
Battlemaster253
Battlemaster253
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeTehChickens Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:27 am

Ok, add me. We'll talk.
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner