UnknownGaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Delete my Post {CraigTheThird} I dont want to be admin anymore.

2 posters

Go down

Admin Delete my Post {CraigTheThird} I dont want to be admin anymore. Empty Admin Delete my Post {CraigTheThird} I dont want to be admin anymore.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:11 am

I dont want to help anymore *Not because I dont want to* just because I CANT.

Last edited by CraigTheThird on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Admin Delete my Post {CraigTheThird} I dont want to be admin anymore. Empty Re: Admin Delete my Post {CraigTheThird} I dont want to be admin anymore.

Post by FreeTehChickens Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:48 am

As this thread is dealing with developing the server you will have to wait for Unknown to make the decision.
Regards-
UG Staff team Smile
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Admin Delete my Post {CraigTheThird} I dont want to be admin anymore. Empty Re: Admin Delete my Post {CraigTheThird} I dont want to be admin anymore.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:30 am

Thank you for telling me Chaz, I have just read them all and memorized them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:55 am

Well, it looks like you are a developer.
Remember, developers have no in-game powers but you can talk to Unknown about your ideas. Developers have moderation powers on the forums - at the bottom of pages you can use mod tools.

Do you have anything to say or any questions before I archive this thread?
Chaz
Chaz
Web Developer
Web Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:57 am

Yes, I am aiming for Server Dev aswell. Smile I'm hoping to reach it soon! Trying my best

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:06 am

Only Unknown can give you Server Dev, so I'll leave that to him.
Chaz
Chaz
Web Developer
Web Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeTehChickens Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:28 am

TCBA apon request.
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down