UnknownGaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*TsG* AlphaHexzor staff app 3 - Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60827369

2 posters

Go down

*TsG* AlphaHexzor staff app 3 - Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60827369 Empty *TsG* AlphaHexzor staff app 3 - Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60827369

Post by *TsG* AlphaHexzor Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:53 am

Steam Name:*TsG* AlphaHexzor
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:60827369
Position Applying for (Operator, Admin) Lower the rank easier to be accepted:Operator
Current Rank (Watcher, Operator):I am a user
Why would you be a good member of staff?:I am friendly and welcoming but I will deal with rule breakers appropriately also I am active and other staff members agree that I should be staff.
[Roughly]When did you start playing UG?:I started in December and then stopped for a little but and started again in January.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mic spammer?:I would gag him for 5 minutes and if they continued after I would gag them for an hour because mic spamming can be a reason the game is not fun.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mass RDMer?:I would go from a one day ban to permanent depending on the amount of RDM they were causing.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person who accidentally RDMs a prisoner?:If some one didn't know it was rdm I would explain him all the rules of rdm and why they shouldn't do it if they carry on afterwards I would slay them.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with someone using speed hacks?:I would permanently ban them end of because any type of hacking is unacceptable in the gaming community because it can really ruin the game.
[DETAIL]What would you do if you saw another member of staff being too harsh?:I would tell them to calm down and what they are doing is not called for because some people forget what they are doing sometimes.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person that intentionally RDM'd a prisoner?:I would give that person a 2 day ban because they already know the rules and they choose to break them.
Do you promise to always be friendly to players and that being staff isn't just about punishing people?:Yes I do understand staff is not about fun and punishing it is important.
Do you understand the responsibility of being a staff?:Yes I understand it is a big roll.
Have you read the Offences and Punishment guide?:Yes I have read the offences and punishment guide.
PS I am gong to start being active on the fourms and I am being active on the server.Thank you.

*TsG* AlphaHexzor

Back to top Go down

*TsG* AlphaHexzor staff app 3 - Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60827369 Empty Re: *TsG* AlphaHexzor staff app 3 - Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60827369

Post by FreeTehChickens Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:59 am

I'm glad you've taken it into account, but as I said reapply in 5 days.
TCBA
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down