UnknownGaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DerpyBanana's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

DerpyBanana's Staff Application Empty DerpyBanana's Staff Application

Post by DerpyBanana Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:14 am

Steam Name: DerpyBanana
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59596664
Position Applying for (Operator, Admin) Lower the rank easier to be accepted: Admin
Current Rank (Watcher, Operator): Default?
Why would you be a good member of staff?: I have a thorough understanding of Jailbreak and a good knowledge of your server rules. I'm pretty active on forums and ingame too. I also deal with rule breakers etc with a friendly approach rather than yell at them and simply slay/kick them. That often helps them understand more and encourages them to brush up on the rules :)You already know me too so you know I'm quite mature. Hope you're enjoying your avatar Wink
[Roughly]When did you start playing UG?: I think I first joined your servers on the 7th? around the current date atleast Razz
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mic spammer?: I'd ask them to stop in most cases, unless it was malicious where in that case I'd mute them straight away.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a mass RDMer?: I'd kick/ban them straight away as mass RDM isn't something you do on accident.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person who accidentally RDMs a prisoner?: I'd simply ask them to apologize, nothing more as it was an accident.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with someone using speed hacks?: I'd Permanently ban them straight away.
[DETAIL]What would you do if you saw another member of staff being too harsh?: I'd contact them via Steam telling them to slack off a bit.
[DETAIL]How would you deal with a person that intentionally RDM'd a prisoner?: Not much difference between the accident really as it only happened once. I'd tell them to apologize and also let them know that next time he RDM'd could result in being slayed. I know the offences and punishments guide says to ban for 2 days but I believe that's too harsh. Obviously If I were to get admin I'd follow the guidelines set for me though.
Do you promise to always be friendly to players and that being staff isn't just about punishing people?: Yes, I promise and understand.
Do you understand the responsibility of being a staff?: Yes, I also understand the slightest slip will result in me being kicked off the staff team.
Have you read the Offences and Punishment guide?: Yes, I have.
DerpyBanana
DerpyBanana

Back to top Go down

DerpyBanana's Staff Application Empty Re: DerpyBanana's Staff Application

Post by FreeTehChickens Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:50 am

You say you would ban mass Rdmers, for how long?
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DerpyBanana Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:23 am

I'd ban them for at least 1 week but usually would ban them for 2 and a half weeks.
DerpyBanana
DerpyBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeTehChickens Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Your application was denied due to inactivity. Please fix that and reapply in 5 days. TCBA
FreeTehChickens
FreeTehChickens
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down